This page shares the best articles to read on topics like strategy, mental models, cognitive biases, and more.
The central question that drives my work is, “How do we make better decisions?” To answer that question, I like to write about various techniques we should use, and the various biases we should avoid, to solve practical problems.
You’ll find interesting articles to read on topics like how to uncover hidden consequences while making decisions as well as personal recommendations like my list of the best books you should read to upgrade your thinking. Also, do check out all the books that I’ve read.
Ready to dive in? You can start with the top 10 articles covering a variety of topics, or scroll down to see every post by month and title.
Top 10 Articles
- Thinking, Fast and Slow: How Our Brain Makes Decisions
- Code of Hammurabi: How Disincentivising Bad Behaviour Reduces Corruption
- The Inner Scorecard: How Good Do You Want To Be?
- Inversion: Working Backwards to Solve Problems
- Three Lessons From Stoicism To Deal With Difficult Situations
- Falsification: How to Make Your Ideas and Opinions Stronger
- Negative Visualisation: Contemplating The Worst to Make The Best
- Via Negativa: The Process of Making Good Decisions By Eliminating Bad Ones
- Thinking in Bets: Use This Simple Framework to Vet Ideas And Avoid Misbeliefs
- The Feynman Technique: The Ultimate Guide to Learn Anything
All Articles by Month
Scroll down to browse all of my articles by month and title. Articles are listed in reverse chronological order with my newest articles at the top and my oldest at the bottom.