This page shares my best articles to read on topics like learning, decision-making, wealth, creativity, productivity, and more.
The central question that drives my work is, “How can we go to bed smarter than when we woke up?” I do this by “mastering the best of what other people have already figured out.” After all it’s much easier to benefit from lessons that other people have already paid the price for than making all the mistakes yourself.
You’ll find interesting articles to read on topics like making better decisions, accelerating learning, and more. You’ll also find articles explaining how to use mental models, how to read better, and finding your purpose. Ready to dive in? You can start with my greatest hits or scroll down to see every article by month and title.
- The Perks of Being a Late Bloomer
- Code of Hammurabi: How Disincentivising Bad Behaviour Reduces Corruption
- Via Negativa: How to Make Good Decisions by Eliminating Bad Ones
- The Lindy Effect: Things that Age in Reverse
- Thinking in Bets: A Framework to Vet Ideas and Avoid Misbeliefs
- Inversion: Working Backwards to Solve Problems
- Optionality: When More is Merrier
- The Stress Response Cycle: The Surprising Science Behind Feeling Better
- Graceful Context-Switching: The Art & Science of Mindful Multitasking
- Falsification: How to Make Your Ideas and Opinions Stronger
All Articles by Month
These articles are listed in reverse chronological order—with the newest at the top and the oldest at the bottom.